Dreams

Friday, January 21, 2011

Your Dictionary....Copyright ©


people call me many things
from full of self
to arrogant
from directionless
to indulgent



but when you call me
full of self
its different, cuz i know
it means you tell me
"i like it that you know so much bout yourself,
most people don't"
when you call me arrogant
i can see how confident i think i am
directionless
you mean the only direction i got , is you
and indulgent in only thing i am,
in You



so call me names
or what you will
just call me 'yours'
and give me my fill
cuz i know
you won't let me go
will 'claim' me
and will to the world show
so,
arrogant, directionless or arrogant it be
oh i could become
every word in YOUR dictionary
oh i could become
every word in YOUR dictionary
oh I could become
every word in Your dictionary

No comments: