Dreams

Friday, December 17, 2010

Even though.....Copyright ©


Even though its rude for you,
I still care
Even though you whip and lash,
I will still dare
The acidity and bluntness of the words
Sometimes
Shows me your soft heart
Even though i always knew if from the start
You prevent, protect or let it free
Its not about you
Its about me
The seed was planted long ago for this beautiful tree




You cut it or you let it grow,
It comes to me as a smile
or a blow
i will still pay heed
To each little thing you ever need
I do not think of wrong or right
I BELIEVE its worth a fight
Even if its scorn, anger or disdain
Even if i am digging my own grave
You should know this....
And you alone...
That , I am the thirsty shore......
And you are the replenishing Wave...




Even though you keep me at bay
You cannot stop
I will still say.....
I care about you
I love you
I love you
I love you!

No comments: